Monday, November 13, 2017

Can anyone figure out what this is about?

This article is so riddled with confusing, and in some cases obviously erroneous claims that I can't grasp who this so called bishop is or what church they claim to be a part of. I seriously doubt he was consecrated a bishop of the Eastern Orthodox Church based on his wearing western vestments.

Never mind: It's as I suspected. This man is a member of some silly vegante church that has no relationship with either Rome or Orthodoxy. This article may make my list for one of the worst attempts at journalism I have ever come across where the subject is religion. 

1 comment:

Samuel J. Howard said...

The (Roman Catholic) Ugandan Episcopal Conference hasn't really helped matters that much with their statement which introduces erroneous notions as well while attempting to clarify.